Primitives, Disease and the Wai Diet

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Bambi726
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Primitives, Disease and the Wai Diet

Post by Bambi726 »

Hello. I found this passage from Dr. Weston Price's Nutrition and Physical Degeneration and thought it may be of interest to some on the forum...

"In their native state the natives of Torres Strait Islands have exceedingly little disease. Dr. J. R. Nimmo, the government physician in charge of the supervision of this group, told me in his thirteen years with them he had not seen a single case of malignancy, and had seen only one that he had suspected might be malignancy among the entire four thousand native population. He stated that during this same period he had operated on several dozen malignancies for the white population, which numbers about three hundred. He reported that among the primitive stock other affections requiring surgical interference were rare. The environment of the Torres Strait Islanders provided a very liberal supply of sea foods and fertile islands on which an adequate quantity of tropical plants are readily grown. Toro, bananas, papaya, and plums are all grown abundantly. The sea foods include large and small fish in great abundance, dugong, and a great variety of shellfish. These foods have developed for them remarkable physiques with practically complete immunity to dental caries. Wherever they have adopted the white man's foods, however, they suffer the typical expressions of degeneration, such as loss of immunity to dental caries; and in the succeeding generations there is a marked change in facial and dental arch form with marked lowering of resistance to disease." Weston Price, DDS Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

There is no reference to wether they eat their seafoods raw or cooked, or a bit of both, which is what I would expect, but their diet seems to hold close to the Wai principles. I found it quite interesting :D

~Amber
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Interesting, that the fruits mentioned are all in the category of fruits that promote optimal serotonin composition... so these people must be pretty happy.

Thanks, Amber - this is just further evidence to support Wai and RRM's work.