Wanna mail old members?

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Wai
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Wanna mail old members?

Post by Wai »

Lyn, is it already time to invite all the members from the old board back?
Lyn

Re: Wanna mail old members?

Post by Lyn »

If your comfortable with everything at this point in time, I think the old board members would be happy to receive the news.
Wai
Administrator

Post by Wai »

oops, i hadnt seen your reply. And so i havent mailed the old members yet, but i will do so now...
Wai
Administrator

Post by Wai »

hmm, as i suspected, most email addresses are no longer valid, so w'll see how many of them will actually get here...
Sanna

Post by Sanna »

hi! this is pretty cool :cool:
long time since the old board closed...
julian

Post by julian »

Great, great and great ! ! ! !

It´s really nice to "hear" again about you Way, hope that many other old members will be here too, it would be very interesting to know how was they doing with the diet in this years.

Please receive both of you my very best regards from México.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hi Sanna And Julian, I'm very happy to see you here again. Wow, it really has been a long time.
For me personally, I have been very busy with the osteoporosis theory. Recently, I actually succeeded in getting it published in a scientific magazine, and these very days I'm getting a lot of responses from professors (associated to osteoporosis foundations) and health professionals around the world. Here are some of their responses, in brief: www.4.waisays.com/brief.htm
Please check it out.

Here's the entire article in English: www.4.waisays.com/eng.htm , and for you, julian, here are 2 spanish versions: www.4.waisays.com/esp.htm and www.4.waisays.com/esp2.htm (to different translators)

How are you Sanna?
and how are you Julian?
spring

Post by spring »

I used to post on the old board so this is great that this board is back. I bookmarked the Waisays.com site even though I have read it a few times through now because on each reading I always gain some new insight that I missed before, and it's always good to read the site again especially when I've slipped from the diet and need to refresh my memory of why the diet is so good to follow --- which is also good if the admins were trying to contact me and my email had changed :) (Though I did check the old board every so often to see whether it was up and running again.)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

:) Welcome back!!! :)