Excited!

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Sunkist
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Excited!

Post by Sunkist »

I was very excited to see that Wai has this new board....I have looked over the old board and learned alot...I have been eating raw foods for over 3 years now...the first year was Raw Vegan....but then I began to have some health problems and added in egg yolks everyday (even before I read Wai Says) on the advice of Nazariah an expert in raw Nutrition.....

It made all the difference in the world.....I have been doing great on raw foods and raw egg yolks and will be addeing back in raw tuna (maguro) the next time I go to a sushi restaurant.

I thank wai for all of her knowledge that she so tirelessly shared with everyone and I look forward to exchanging ideas with those in this new community!!

Thanks!!
Sunkist
Monique

Re: Excited!

Post by Monique »

who is this nazariah?
Sunkist

Post by Sunkist »

He belongs to the Essene Church...he was raw vegan fo quite awhile but it caused him alot of health problems...about the same time as he was recovering from his health problems on raw vegan...I began to experience my own deficinecies...I wrote to him, he wrote back and recommended raw egg yolks as well as raw dairy...adding these foods e4nabled me to stop deficinecies and remain eating raw...

I know wai doesn not rpomote dairy at all...so I wpn't go into that part too much...but egg yolks are awesome!!! They are the perfect food!!!
Monique

Post by Monique »

thx!