Where in the world is everyone from?

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Mark
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Mark »

Christchurch, New Zealand, all my life.
By their fruits shall ye know them.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Bit off topic (sorry)
Sanna, Wai sends you love and asked how you are doing, so: how are you? (also regarding the diet, I guess)
Maleko

Post by Maleko »

North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Where (unlike Chicago) everyone is fit and trim and ripped. Tons of surfers here.
jjah

Post by jjah »

Born in Califirnia USA and lived there and in Oregon till I got married then moved to Virginia, now back in California (husband in Marine Core so we move around) and will be moving back to Virginia; hopefuly for good. Never been over seas but I long to take a trip to Rome.
huntress

Post by huntress »

Interesting! :shock:
I'm from Malaysia. Currently doing my post secondary education here in Canada.
sher

Post by sher »

I'm from Ohio...USA. It's so interesting to see the diversity. Also I can't believe more people don't know about this diet!!!!!!How can we help?
spring

Post by spring »

I'm originally from Australia but am working in Korea. I see that there is another person in Korea, and that he is experiencing root canal problems like me - :shock: a coincidence or is it something to do with living in Korea?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL :D
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

It's so cool to see where everybody is from.
I have an interresting one:
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA then at age 7 moved to France (Angers, Loire Valley) with my parents. Grew up there, then went back to the US for a Bachelors in music (I'm a cellist). Then I continued my studies in Germany and finally ended up in The Netherlands...where I've been for the past six years! It's the longest I've been anywhere since I'm 18! Feels strange!
My parents still live in France.
sunpungi

Post by sunpungi »

I am from south korean but now in providence RI USA.
I gave up to completely follow this diet but still keep in mind about the concept of this diet. my goal is eventually following this diet more completely little by little not only for my acne but also for my general health.

it's interesting to see there are two korea residing people here.
it has been about 4 years for me away from my country.
i miss there.
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

I am from Santa Cruz, California and have lived here all of my 22 years. :) This is probably one of the easiest places to succeed on Wai's diet because nearly everybody is very health-conscious and a wide variety of fresh organic produce is available year-round. It's also right on the ocean, so it's quite easy to find fresh fish and very fresh organic eggs are very easy to come by as well! I'm one lucky lady! :) I've thought of moving before because it is quite expensive to live in this beach town, but I don't think I'd feel at home anywhere else. It would have to be either a very health-conscious community, or somewhere where I could have my own farm and gardens! I like this thread - it's fun to get to know everyone a little better ;)

Many smiles from sunny California,
Amber
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

Corinne ~ a citizen of the world, are we? That would be great! If I move, I want to just keep on moving and just experience the entire world. It might be difficult to be on Wai's diet, but I don't think I would care if I got a few pimples if I could be eating cheese in France, wine and pasta in Italy, and Tom Ka Goong in Thailand(YUM!) Hehe, J/k!
~Amber
val

Post by val »

Hi everyone, I'm Valerie.
This is my first time posting on the forum, I've been gradually going WAI since early January. I think I'm finally getting the hang of the blood sugar deal! (I can see why/how it would have always caused me problems!) Anyways, I just moved back to Texas from Florida and I'm currently living in Austin, TX. It's a great place :)

I could go on and on about how amazing this diet is, but I won't ramble right now. I look forward to sharing knowledge and experiences with all of you!
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
littledaga

Post by littledaga »

Hi everyone, I'm Simon Born In Luton England, now living and working in Leiden Holland.
Nice to see Wai kept my 6 month testimonial :D
rischott

Post by rischott »

Well, I'm leaving Korea in a few days. Interesting place, but very difficult to be on the Wai diet. It is hard enough being a vegetarian, let alone being on this 'odd' diet. Good luck to all those who remain here.
Headed to Tampa. Peace.