Michael Moore film about the health care industry

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
sabie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Michael Moore film about the health care industry

Post by sabie »

Has anyone heard about the new film by MM? I also read that he has been to a couple of clinics to lose weight and get "healthier". I have to admit, I am so curious as to what he would think of the Wai way, would his ability to seek out some truth enable him to look at Wai's site and be as astonished as I was? Or would he actually just remain eating the way most people do in North America, unable to do the sample diet or unwilling to try? I find this a compelling notion but that may just be me. I'm new to this site so I don't want to seem forward but what about someone sending him the link, I have no idea how well Wai's site is known in the USA.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I haven't heard about it, but I think sending him the link would be a good idea...why not? :)
Sanna

Post by Sanna »

PLEASE do not do that. Just don't.
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

why not?
sabie

Post by sabie »

Hi Sanna, this is why I asked. There may be many reasons not to, WAI or RRM may prefer that and since I am new here I am not going do this sort of thing without asking. I would be interested to know your reasons, not because I disagree, this is the sort of thing that interests me that's all.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

:?:
Sanna

Post by Sanna »

huh? oops :oops: ....I didn't mean to post that here! wrong place, sorry! I don't know how that happened. oh well
Sanna

Post by Sanna »

forgot to add: it sounds like a fine idea to me!