"Listening" to the body regarding lifting/walking

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Thomas
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

"Listening" to the body regarding lifting/walking

Post by Thomas »

On a normal cooked-foods diet it is often necessary to 'force' oneself to lift or go for a jog in spite of not feeling like due to the influence of certain chemicals on neurotransmitters in brain (for instance, sedating chemicals).

My question is, being that this diet enables one to correctly listen to signals from the body, if I do not 'feel' like lifting (even for, say, a week straight) is this a reasonable signal to listen to? Is this my body genuinely telling me to take it easy?

The reason I have my doubts is because we would have evolved doing heavy physical labor nearly every day.

What does everyone think?
Brahmaloka

Exercise...

Post by Brahmaloka »

I think that those on cooked foods need to exercise in order keep them selves fit. That is their diet does so many bad things to them that they have to go and work it off!!

Heavy physical labour only became necessary when man started using technology (tools) and agriculture to feed himself. Picking fruit is light work. Digging vegetables etc. is not.

On Wais diet I am stronger and fitter than I have ever been and do less exercise than before!
Brahmz :)
www.ibsexplained.com