Sex and wai diet

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Thomas
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Sex and wai diet

Post by Thomas »

RRM (or others)

What do you eat before sex?
Do you load up on carbs, eat yolks, sipping on OJ?
Cairidh

Re: Sex and wai diet

Post by Cairidh »

Thomas wrote:RRM (or others)

What do you eat before sex?
that's a very personal question :P
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

haha
eh, its a good qestion though.
nick

Post by nick »

I notice that if I eat yolks, I have deeper, mind bending orgasms. Although I'm still a virgin, ha!

I notice that I have a deep sensation in my brain when I eat the yolks beforehand. However, if I don't eat the yolks beforehand, I still have really great orgasms, but it isn't as deep.

That's one thing I have noticed and love this diet, is that feelings of pleasure are so much purer, deeper and satisfying than ever before.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I notice that I have a deep sensation in my brain when I eat the yolks beforehand.
Ill have to try that
I do notice that orgasms are a lot better on this diet, but I didn't know about the yolks beforehand.

What about the whole "rest before activity" mantra :lol:
nick

Post by nick »

Yeah, I make sure to eat them earlier in the evening depending on my schedule. I always rest 1.5 hours after eating the yolks/fish.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

*whispers*
*looks around*
*walks a bit closer and leans in*
*whispers*

Since I started this diet, I get sensations for no reason at all. I'm sitting reading or minding my own business, and I get strong sensations.

It's when I either eat a lot of raw fat in one go (at least 6 yolks which I always eat with banana, the more fat the stronger the affect so when I eat coconut cream with that, it's stronger ) or when I eat avocados and oranges together which are an aphrodisiac. Vonderplanitz said that in his book We Want to Live but I didn't really believe him. He described how he used to feed a group of monks, and if he fed them avocados and oranges, they were driven to a frenzy, and broke their vow of celibacy. I didn't believe it until I accidentally ate 2 avocados and a bag of oranges on the same day, and it happened to me. I couldn't understand what was happening to me and then I realised what I'd eaten.

Vonderplanitz says you have to eat them every day for 5 days but it affects me immediately. It also changes your mindset and makes you believe in free love.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Cairidh wrote:I'm sitting reading or minding my own business, and I get strong sensations.
What kind of sensations? Image
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Jeez... this I HAVE to try

*CurlyGirl grabs her keys and RUNS out to the grocery store to procure a large bag of oranges and half a dozen avocadoes*
avalon

Post by avalon »

It's funny, I really didn't want to click on 'Sex an Wai Diet'...

but, I too have had sensations, tingly and familiar, without doing anything. Without touching anything!

signed, anonymous

darn! I'm LISTED!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Suddenly it gets suspiciously quiet in this thread...
avalon

Post by avalon »

I can't imagine why.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Maybe the internet was disconnected in the UK?
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

Hmm...I'll bet some of those girls have cellulite! ;) Seriously, though, Oscar - I think you took away some of the "family friendliness" from this site. Shame on you. :shock:

Amber

PS: Come to think of it, my last orgasm was pretty intense...Maybe I'll go on a monodiet of oranges, OJ, avocados, and egg yolks! Haha :P That would be a fun experiment...
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Does orgasm aggravate acne indirectly? For example, male/sex hormone spiking and cause excessive sebum production or cause temporary water retention? Is there any correlation between orgasm and acne?