Metaphysical stuff, crazy water experiment!

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Chuck
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Metaphysical stuff, crazy water experiment!

Post by Chuck »

I just watched this documentary film called "What the %$!@ do we know". One of the researchers makes a good point about how our brain is processing 400 billion bits of information but our awareness is only two thousand, that means reality is happening all the time and yet we aren't seeing this because we haven't integrated enough.

One of the scenes shows how our thoughts can affect the molecular structure of water. A Japanese researcher, Dr. Emoto did experiments where he took photos using a darkfield microscrope of polluted water and mountain spring water in their crystalline form. The spring water made beautiful molecular patterns that resembled snowflakes while the polluted water had distortled patterns. What's even more bizzare is that he taped words such has "Chi of Love", "Thank You" and "I hate you, I want to kill you" to distilled bottles of water then left them overnight. The bottles with "Chi of Love" and "Thank you" had snowflake-like molecular shapes while the "I hate you, I want to kill you" one had distorted shapes. See below for pictures and links.

Since our body is made of 90% water, our thoughts can definitely affect our overall health. Good thoughts of thankfulness and faith is suppose to do wonders for your health, although it's not as easy as it may sound. You can't just force yourself to think good thoughts. You have to occupy yourself in situations where good thoughts come naturally.

Here's the link his Dr. Emoto's water experiment.
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight ... _emoto.htm
avo

Post by avo »

Looks like just snowflakes to me. If it was all the water that changed structures, why is only one 'structure' pictured? How do we know these pictures are from the actual sources, and not just from falling snow?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It does look interesting to me. I don't have any knowledge about water(crystals), but it's at least worth researching more I'd say. Maybe it's nonsense, maybe it's true. If it's the latter, then implications could be farreaching.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I'm a little sceptical about this. Being that it is a comercial website trying to sell stuff. I'm thinking maybe he is exagurating to make people want to buy his 'structured' water products.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

I find it really interesteing and worth looking into.
I know of 2 scientists in France who have done research on water and it's effects on humans and it's amazing. They've developed several products based on this 'special' water that balance energies/earth meridians and water pathways for a house or a room.
The pictures are beautiflu I find.
rischott

Post by rischott »

WWOOWW!! I just finished reading this book with a friend. My friend is in love with this book. It is really powerful if one understands what Dr. Emoto is trying to say. If I understand him correctly, he believes that since we are mostly water, we should have harmony and good additude all the time in order for our 'crystals' to appear.
avo

Post by avo »

Our crystals, of course! It all makes sense now...

;)
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

rischott wrote:WWOOWW!! I just finished reading this book with a friend. My friend is in love with this book. It is really powerful if one understands what Dr. Emoto is trying to say. If I understand him correctly, he believes that since we are mostly water, we should have harmony and good additude all the time in order for our 'crystals' to appear.
I didnt' read the book so this may sound like a dumb question. Aren't the crystals in water ice crystals?
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

They could be but in this case I don't think so.
It's a special camera/film used that can capture the crystal formation of water in liquid state. Have you seen pictures of the crystals in milk? I think it's the same. Also there in organic raw milk the crystals are regular whereas in conventionnal pasturized milk they are very much distorted...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

From the page:
He freezes droplets of water and then examines them under a dark field microscope that has photographic capabilities.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

I just noticed something interesting about Volvic bottled water. On the side of the label, the bottled water will have large words of either "Strength", "Volcano" or "Respect". I was browsing through Whole Foods bottled water section and Volvic is the only brand that does this. I just thought that's interesting since I mainly buy Volvic.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Oh OK!
Thanks Oscar for checking! Of course I also could have found that!
But I thought it was like those pictures of raw foods vs cooked foods in the raw food books...