https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Change my name?

Post by Queenbee »

...how do i get my account deleted?

ami
(((blessings)))
Queenbee

Post by Queenbee »

...my profile in the forum...naturally :)
(((blessings)))
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hmm, not sure what you mean...you mean change your account name?
Queenbee

Post by Queenbee »

...yes thaks oscar !! - that is exactly why...can I do that somehow?? :D
(((blessings)))
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

What name do you want it to be?

BTW, we were a bit unpleasantly surprised that you deleted the contents of your posts in one thread; since that degraded the entire thread, while that thread is (was) not just your contributions, but also contained the honest writings of others. We could have worked out a more subtle approach...
Queenbee

Post by Queenbee »

oh I am sorry :oops: ...I just felt suddenly a bit too exposed... :(
about the name :) - I just want to change to a shorter nick like "ami" - cause that's what I call myself anyway...would that be okay?

thanks RRM...

love
ami
(((blessings)))
Ami

Post by Ami »

...I´ve made a new profile with a different email, so please just delete my previous attempts to make profiles "Queenbee" and "Noaide".
...sorry for the mess... :? I´ll be a good member from now on :wink:

Love
Ami
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im a bit unsure about what you want us to delete, and I hope you understand that we cannot delete your previous queenbee posts, because that would cause incoherence in certain threads... :?:
Ami

Post by Ami »

sorry...I'll try and clear it up ... I mean...leave the posts of course - I understand..I just thought that the profiles needed to be deleted so that if some one else wanted to use the name queenbee for example, it was not blocked ...I mean no need for me to take up names I dont use, but if you dont mind or "care" then okay...leave it be(e) :) - I'll just continue in the forum as "ami"...and by the way - thanks for changing my life...Im not even 100% clean wai at the moment, but just getting on the yolks and so and of the wheat and cooked stuff has improved my life quality enomously...clearer mind...cleaner skin...less overeating and so...thanks again for making this possible by putting all your findings and research on line for us ... :D

ami*
Wintran

Post by Wintran »

Hi!

I wonder if it's possible for an administrator to change my username to "Wintran" (with a capital "W")? ;) If it's not too much trouble.

Thanks!
Hannes
Brian
Administrator

Post by Brian »

Wintran wrote:I wonder if it's possible for an administrator to change my username to "Wintran" (with a capital "W")? ;) If it's not too much trouble.
Voila!
Wintran

Post by Wintran »

Wonderful! Thank you, Brian! :P
Hannes