introduction text when registering

Web-lay-out suggestions, functionality, reporting dead links etc
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

introduction text when registering

Post by RRM »

How can I edit the section where you register where it is explained what this forum is about; what you shouldnt do etc?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Do you mean the Registration Terms of Agreement?

If so, it's in "/language/lang_english/lang_main.php", I think.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Aaah, yes. Perfect.
I have adjusted the text.
This is what it looks like now:
'This forum was created to serve as reference; to provide newcomers with all the answers to the questions they may have regarding the diet. As a user you agree that your posts remain part of this Q and A database, as the administrators and moderators of this forum see fit.<br /><br />You may question anything, but you should not post any ADVICE that goes against the views of Wai / the rules of this diet. This to prevent confusion regarding the rules of this diet. <br /><br />You agree that only the administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database.<br /><br />The IP address of all posts is recorded. This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).<br /><br />By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.'
What do you think?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Looks good to me. :)
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

You mean you are going to include the introduction from WaiDiet for people registering?
Great idea.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

:?: Huh? :shock:
Me no understand...
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

I guess I wasn't understanding the topic.
Sorry!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

he he ;D