Wow, sula, what an encouraging testimony to your body's sensitivity, and your willingness to respond to it.
I am a complete teetotaller, and always have been (with the exception of a few 'experimental' drinking-bouts as an early teen...
), so I can't say I know what it's like to throw up after ingesting alcohol. Neither can I say very much about the later - and subtler - effects on the body. But I have to agree with you, that the positive effects of this increased sensitivity to all toxins/harmful agents do outweigh the negatives. (But you guys didn't expect me to say differently, did you?