fred's journal

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
fred
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

fred's journal

Post by fred »

Now that I have identified all offending food for my body (oily fish, nuts, banana, avocado and other high fiber food), I am ready to follow a 100% correct Wai diet, that is : fruit juice, coconut oil, honey, egg yolk, meat (preferably grounded), and seafood when available. A bit of whole fruit, and sea/Himalayan salt with olive oil on the meat. I want to tend to a zero fiber diet, in order to reduce gas and bloating. Egg yolk still gives me digestive troubles, but I can't do without them.

If I managed to heal my gut with this formula, I should be able to increase my CP which is my definitive goal. The assumption is that endotoxins from bacterial overgrowth make my liver and immune system too busy to improve my oxygenation (15-20s for now). I have tried virtually every possible thing (all recommended lifestyles, including 2 root canal extraction and CA+Mg supplement). I cant' exercise more right now otherwise I will exhausted and probably injured myself. Frolov device 30mn/day.

After a few days on this regimen, I already have less gas and seem to be less cold (hand/feet). Probably because I ingest more calories. No soiling and good energy.

My other goals are :
Gain weight (at least 10kg of muscle) : workout regularly
Better posture : Foundation training

Let's see how it goes.
overkees

Re: fred's journal

Post by overkees »

Good luck, fred! Please report your further experiences, I'm very curious how everything goes!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You may want to sieve the fruit juices, to minimize fiber intake.
Good luck, indeed!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Keep us posted :)
fred

Post by fred »

Now I see that my ability to digest sugar (without fibers from fruits juice or honey) is limited. I simply can't eat enough juice/honey to sustain my body and activity without troubles (gas...). Fibers were not the only cause of my digestive troubles.
So I plan to rely more on neoglucogenesis, given that I can't eat a lot of fat without arrhythmia. A few years ago, I ate a carnivore (raw) diet during one year and my gut was in peace generally (except with eggs).
I know it's not optimal in terms of physiology, but I don't see other alternatives (already tried to add dextrose thinking that fructose was the culprit).
I"ll begin with 400g of meat a day.
Any thought ?
overkees

Post by overkees »

Have you tried to eat even smaller meals?
How much time is between your meals?
Does coconut oil give you arrhythmia too? And olive oil?
The fact that it gives you arrhythmia is interesting to investigate.
Upping the amount of animal protein can be a help to restore the gut.
I think the lectin in the egg yolks might cause the problems you associate with them. Can't you try to avoid them for a little while and see how everything goes? Try to eat some more organ meats maybe? They are packed with nutrients so that you don't need to worry about that.
Also: Are you aware of the fact that after a fibrous or a bigmeal it is best to avoid breathing exercise or activity?
fred

Post by fred »

I cannot eat smaller meals. I eat every 15 min or so. I can practice breathing exercise at any moment of the day.
High calorie diet always ends up with arrhythmia, especially with a high fat intake.
I don't eat eggs any more now. I eat liver and brain (high in cholesterol).
overkees

Post by overkees »

I think you already know it, but better safe than sorry: too much liver might result in an vitamin A overdose
fred

Post by fred »

After a high fat meal, my pulse increases for several hours. If I persist on a high fat diet, my pulse stays permanently too high, and my heart rhythm starts to be chaotic.

A high fat meal increases blood viscosity, which forces the heart to pump harder -> Blood pressure and pulse increase.
High blood viscosity is VERY unhealthy.
Omega 3 oil reduces blood viscosity. Unfortunately I don't digest oily fish.
Lecithin helps to better digest fat however.

Only fat can help me to gain weight. Sugar (with a little fat) spread throughout the day only helps me to maintain my low weight (and have a rather unstable low energy level). If I eat a little bit too much fruit/oil, I notice some disturbance in my very sensitive heart.

Conclusion : I can't and will never gain weight. I am destined to be skinny for the rest of my life. And have poor energy.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

At least being skinny with low levels of energy stimulate autophagy,
which is associated with longevity.
dime

Post by dime »

fred, have you tried exercising regularly?
I'm just wondering if your heart rhythm can be corrected by strenghtening the heart via exercise.
I'm also skinny, and I can tell you exercise is extremely beneficial.
fred

Post by fred »

dime wrote:fred, have you tried exercising regularly?
I'm just wondering if your heart rhythm can be corrected by strenghtening the heart via exercise.
I'm also skinny, and I can tell you exercise is extremely beneficial.
Sure, I walk a lot and weight train regularly although I don't have much energy.
dime

Post by dime »

btw: "Gain weight (at least 10kg of muscle) : workout regularly"

That's a lot and almost impossible for a skinny guy.. better put something more realistic like 2-3kg.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

You may find this article interesting:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/ ... th+News%29
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dime wrote:
fred wrote:Gain weight (at least 10kg of muscle) : workout regularly
That's a lot and almost impossible for a skinny guy.. better put something more realistic like 2-3kg.
not impossible, indeed... When i was hospitalized due to an accident, i was at my thinnest: 74 kg (height 1.90 m)
When i had sufficient time to (rest and) work out intensively on a daily basis, i was at my peak (regarding muscle volume) at 89 kg (and ripped).